Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Starting My IVF with Doctor Prashant this coming Oct 2016

Alhamdulilah. Finally I'm going to do my IVF this coming October. Currently, I'm awaiting for my period to come and we can start our cycle soon. This will be my 1st IVF and I'm very excited. Sadly, we recently change doctor (previously was doctor Adilah). I had nothing against her. She's a good doctor and always give good advice. (I found my magic pill, Arcoxia through her). But let's just say no Rezeki to have the treatment with her. :(

To recap, last appoinment with doc P,

a) Had sperm test for DH (sperm count low. Doc P gave Profortil 60 capsule)
Image result for profortil
b) No CA 125 or AMH test for me since I had it done previously with Doc A last february (19.02.2016)
 - CA 125 was 127.7 U/ml (normal range 0.0 - 35.0)
- Vitamin D was 84 nmol/L (sufficiency 75 - 250)
- AMH 26.38 pmol/L (Healthy Women 30 -34  : 6.75 - 47.84 pmol/L)

Test was alhamdulilah good and Doc P said we could proceed in Oct.

Alternative treatments & Supplements :

a)  TCM (traditional chinese medicine) & Accupunture at Tung Shin Hospital
b) Acid folic intake
c) Habbatus Sauda in oil form
d) Goat's Milk

Just to update, the cost of IVF is still RM17,000 with Doc P. But outside the package range, the consultation and tests fees has rise alot. I will put my receipt in next post.

Wish me luck.. :)


2 comments: