Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CD35.. Wait what? Is this for real?

CD 35. This is by far the longest cycle for me post-laparoscopy operation. Last month was CD31. And i was never before diagnosed with PCOS. Did UPT test for 2 days in a row. And of course the answer is BFN. Am not that sad, but i was hoping for AF to come soon so that i could start my treatment again with doc Adilah. This cycle I was not that optimistic since CD3 we had good follicle sizes (biggest was 12 mm!) but come CD13, the follicle shrink-ed and i was back to square one. I wasn't on clomid. Doc adilah did prescribe clomid after CD3, but i was adamant in choosing unstimulated cycle. Probably due to doc positive reaction on my big follicle (12mm, can u imagine my surprise as well?) . 

So for today my progress is, my husbands prostate examination and sperm test result has already been send to the lab. So we are going for consultation this Saturday on the result. I'm hoping there is no problem on his sperm count ,insyallah and he might be thinking of doing EKG test for his heart.

Always get checked out when you have the time because early detection can save lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment